Vastu is the traditional science of architecture in Hindu society. In fact, the principle of Vastu is to mix the architecture with the five natural elements, namely, fire, water, air, sky, and earth. Home is only one place where you can be happy and can feel your own personal space. Hence, the environment of your own house always makes you feel overwhelmed and excited. So that home needs to radiate the right kind of energy. Talking about Vaastu, it gives a definition of a specific corner and direction for each important site of your house to radiate that right energy. So, Vastu tips are important if you are planning to build your home according to Vastu Sastra.
In this blog, we are going to discuss some interesting Vastu tips for your home which will amaze you.
1. Vastu Tips for Main Entrance: Doorway
- The main entrance of your home should be well-fit.
- If you are planning to build a house by following Vastu, don’t leave space outside your house or an empty wall. Moreover, if there is such a space in your house, then place a Ganesha idol. Lord Ganesha is considered to ward off evil and bring prosperity to the house.
- Always place your shoe rack inside the house rather than outside the main door.
- According to Vastu Sastra, the main house door should not be in black color.
- Decorative items like water fountains must not be placed straight forward of the main door.
- An attractive home nameplate made and place it on your main door. There is a belief that the positive energy and success enters your house from the doorway and finds its way to the bearer of the nameplate.
- The main door should not open in an anticlockwise direction. It symbols bad luck in Vastu Sastra.
2. Vastu Tips for living room
- Prefer well-designed living room for your home. So that, it ensures that the living room is well arranged and clutter-free.
- The Best place for telephones in your living room is an east, south-east or northern corner. In addition, the telephone shouldn’t keep in the south-west or in the north-west corner.
- It is better, if air coolers and conditioners can be placed in the west, north-west or east direction.
- Colors such as black and red should never be used for painting the living room walls.
- If it contains the staircase, it should be constructed in the west, south-west direction of the living room area.
3. Vastu Tips for Kitchen
- Ideally, irrespective of the direction that your house is facing, the kitchen should always face the south-east direction.
- The interesting factor is that proper positioning of the kitchen is not only convenient for the person who is cooking food in the kitchen but also for the people who will be eating the food.
4. Vastu Tips for Bedroom
- The southwest direction is the best direction for your bedroom. Moreover, Vastu Sastra says that it brings good health and well-being.
- Bright colors are the best options for your ideal bedroom according to Vastu Sastra. In fact, Beautiful bright colors and earthy shades on the bedroom walls will have a positive impact on your body and mind.
- Always keep the mirror away from bed so that it never reflects your bed.
- Make sure that the bed is situated in the south-west corner of the room. Moreover, you sleep with your head pointed towards west.
- According to Vastu Sastra, couples must use the single mattress on the bed, and the wife should sleep on the left side of the bed. In addition, mood lighting and aroma oil diffusers can be placed in the bedroom for a romantic ambience.
These were some interesting Vastu tips for your home. Hope this blog was informative for you. For more blogs like this. Click here. Don’t forget to comment and share on your socials.
If you are about to sell, buy, or rent any real estate project, you can always visit basobaas.com.