It has been a year since Covid-19 has held the hostage of the whole world. Firstly, it appeared in Wuhan, China, the virus has set the whole world in lockdown. While the world thought it is okay to get back to normal life, the virus is back with new variants and mutations. The second wave of the virus is spreading like a wildfire in Nepal. The total confirmed cases has reached 343,418 and the number of death has reached 3,362. The news about how there is no enough places in Pashupati area for dead to be cremated is devastating. Though we are in a tough situation, it is important for us to stay calm and be cautious about the virus. Therefore, this article provides information on symptoms, prevention methods and other important details that can be helpful for you to tackle the coronavirus.
Be Cautious Of These Symptoms!!
- Persistent Cough
- Loss of Smell and Taste
- Aches and Body Pain
- Sore Throat
- Skin Rashes
- Discoloration of Fingers and Toes
- Hearing Problems
- A mix of above symptoms
Dos And Don’ts During The Covid-19 Pandemic
- Wash your hand with soap time and again for at least 20 seconds.
- In case there is no availability of soap and water, use hand sanitizer.
- Disinfect surfaces with alcohol and chlorine solutions.
- Wear Mask when outside and when you are sick or taking care of someone sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your elbow or use disposable handkerchief when you cough or sneeze.
- Keep a distance of at least 1.5 m between yourself and others.
- Stay at home. Avoid unnecessary social contacts.
- If you develop flu like symptoms, get in touch with your doctor by phone before going to his/her office.
Not to Do
- Do not touch your nose, mouth and eyes.
- Do not go to crowded places.
- Never travel except for necessities.
- Do not shake hands. Greet others with a wave, a nod or bow.
- Do not buy more than you need.
- Do not take non-prescribed medicines.
- Never throw used masks and tissue haphazardly. Instead, put them in the dustbins when one is available.
- Do not stigmatize or discriminate against people who are displaying symptoms of flu or suffering from the Covid-19.
What To Do If You Observe Mild Symptoms
- Isolate yourself in a well ventilated room
- Keep yourself hydrated
- Wash your hands frequently
- Wear and remove mask properly
- Check temperature and oxygen levels frequently
- Take paracetamol tablets in case of high fever. However, always consult a doctor before taking any medicine.
- If you get infected after being vaccinated, make sure to follow the same protocols: rest, hydrate, and eat food that help boost your immunity. Moreover, remember that vaccines reduce the risk of several symptoms by working with the body’s natural defenses. However, they do not make you 100 percent immune to the virus. This means you have to continue to follow precautionary measures.
When Should You Get PCR Test?
If you believe you have been exposed to COVID-19, develop symptoms like fever, cough and breathing difficulty, call your doctor immediately.
Where Should You Get Your PCR Test?
Here are the list of Hospitals where you may get tested for Covid-19 in Nepal.
- Sukraraj Tropical And Infectious Disease Hospital 01-4253395 / 01-4253396
- Patan Hospital 01-5522295
- Nepal APF Hospital 01-4315224
- Bir Hospital 01-4221119
- National Ayurveda Research and Training Center 01-4334973
- Birendra Sainik Hospital 01-4271940
- Udayapur District Hospital 035-420187
- Janakpur Zonal Hospital 041-520133 , 041-520033
- Bara District Hospital 053-550012
- Bhaktapur Hospital 01-6610798
- Sindhuli Hospital 047-520973
- Dhaulagiri Zonal Hospital 9851176425 , 068-520188
- Gorkha District Hospital 064-420208
- Lumbini Zonal Hospital 071-541400
- Tamghas Hospital 079-520188
- Surkhet District Hospital 083-525417
- Dailekh District Hospital 089-410185
- Seti Zonal Hospital 9841943586
- Mahakali Hospital 9843247009 , 099-521111
If You Need Any Help for Corona in Kathmandu
- For Bed: Ms. Siyana Karki 9841730903
- For Oxygen: Mr. Anil Rijal 9847297745
- For ICU: Mr. Arjun Chand 98512066
- Dr. Amit Bhusal 9841375180
- For Blood And Plasma : Mr. Kunal Mishra 9851205635
- For Equipment and Medicines: Mr. Adhikari G-wan 9851146617
Hope you like the article. If you are about to sell, buy or rent any real estate materials , you can always visit basobaas.com.